Thursday, March 26, 2009

Passers

Am passing through a primary school, many pupils go to school. I walked in front of a small boy, wearing a discount north face jacket , carrying a big bag, who was also wearing a sash inclined not to see what is written above, yellow tassel quickly drag feet, his arm still wearing three bars. He walked quickly, from posture to see him very proud, very proud. I also see a little boy, a very young age, the face has grown mature, and very utilitarian, it is secular. Look around at him, had a child will go before the sedation is to say: you put me borrow the red scarf!

I have a hobby, that is, research of others enjoy the characters printed on clothing, especially clothing Stranger behind some character I would sneak out of the efforts to identify. Is usually some very bad English, or simply are spelling! A few days ago, cycling to work, stopped at a red light, I am in front of a person wearing a very fancy coat, behind a large askew wrote the character is written: "There is no no to do business."